Ms. Betsy P. Dobson
For more detailed contact information, please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment with a Graphic Design firm that will use my skills in the area of graphic/web design offering advancement potential and allows me to contribute to the success of the firm.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communications (2008)
American InterContinental University – Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA
Personnel Systems Management Specialist Certificate (1992)
United States Air Force Technical School, Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS
Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign; familiar with QuarkXPress.
HTML/XHTML, CSS, Actionscript.
Analytical Software Packages:
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Desktop Publisher, Word, and Powerpoint.
Traditional Illustrations: using graphite pencils and technical pens; Digital illustrations: using
vector graphics, graphic design, web design, and flash design.
- · Crown Communities, Inc., Real Estate (2009)
Creates and designs vector graphic maps for their website using Adobe InDesign.
• Emmanuel Loncke, Business Owner (2007- 2008)
Created corporate identity package – logo, business card, and job application using Adobe Illustrator.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 2556 (2007)
Designed calligraphy work on Bibles using traditional methods.
• Southern Interactive Entertainment Gaming Expo, SIEGE (2007)
Designed logo using Adobe Illustrator.
• Pastor, Melvin Womack, End Time Harvest Church (1996-2000)
Designed flag banners and posters using traditional methods.
• Bishop, Joseph Ricard, Sr., Greater Refuge Temple Ministries (1993-1996)
Creative Director in charge of all arts and crafts using traditional methods, assisted in
designing church flyers, and any publications using the Microsoft Office Suite.
SisterSong Atlanta, GA
Multi-Media Assistant/DASC 8/09 – 1/10
- · Website expansion, content management, incorporates video/audio links, digitally optimizes images, tests sites for functionality, and fixing any errors.
- · Creates social medias using blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, podcasting, and use of audio/visual recording equipment.
- ·Assists Communications Director in all or any graphic projects.
Radio One Atlanta, GA
Web/Graphics Intern 10/08 – 4/09
- · Updated and maintained four radio station websites, created and designed logos and CD covers.
- · Researched internet to keep up with mainstream events in entertainment industry using all major search engines.
- · Assisted in major events held in the community from “live” broadcastings to award shows.
- · Assisted Disc Jockeys with updates to their personal websites.
American InterContinental University Dunwoody, GA
Office Assistant 3/07 – 3/08
• Professionally assisted students, faculty, and advisors.
• Used basic administrative/secretarial skills.
• Maintained a creative monthly calendar.
• Answered phones professionally to maximize customer service.
United States Air Force Biloxi, MS – Keesler AFB
Personnel Systems Management Specialist 10/91 – 4/93
• Highest rank achieved is E-3 (A1C – Airman First Class) Security Clearance
• Monitored and maintained all computer systems worth over $1,000,000.
• Utilized basic administrative/secretarial skills.
• Created professional flyers, portfolios, and powerpoint presentations.
• Created and printed professional products.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Received National Defense Service Medal, United States Air Force.
• Received Air Force Achievement Medal, United States Air Force, for meritorious service as a Personnel Systems Management Specialist.
• Crowned 2005 Damayan Filipino-American Association Queen.
• Member of the Honors Vocational/Technical Society, Middle Ga Technical College, GPA-3.5.
• Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), Warner Robins, GA since 1996.
• Member of the Damayan Filipino-American Association of Middle Georgia since 1996.